I don’t remember where I found this recipe but Oshie loved it. The cookies are soft so make sure you seal them in an airtight container or better yet just freeze them. If you don’t they will fall victim to mold rather quickly. You will only need 3 Ingredients.
What you need
1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter.
1 Cup 100% Pumpkin Puree Canned.
1 3/4 Cups Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the tray you will be placing the cookies on with parchment paper.
- Using a Large bowl combine the Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Puree. Once combined begin to stir in the flower 1/4 cup at a time. Do this until flower is gone and dough is no longer sticky.
- Using two sheets of parchment paper, roll out the dough to about 1/4 inch thick. Once rolled to the desired thickness, cut out the cookies and place them on the tray you previously prepared.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes and once done let them cool completely.
And there you have it!
Easy to make and with no-nonsense ingredients. Your dog will love it and the pumpkin is good when their stomach is upset. As mentioned earlier store them in an air tight container or freeze them for up to 3 months. Enjoy!